Piazzale Luigi Sapio 4/5 - 80055 - Portici (NA) - Italy | Phone: +39 081 7752900 | Email: info@palazzodelcorallo.it

The Palazzo del Corallo was built in 1929 in order to promote the art of cameo engraving, product of art born from one of the most ancient traditions of the Vesuvian land. Today the Palazzo del Corallo has become a real reference in the sector, destination every year of at least 100,000 visitors who can admire the creation of the cameo by the most skilled engravers and goldsmiths. The Palazzo del Corallo has its headquarters of production, exhibition and sale in a typical Vesuvian building of the late nineteenth century, near the junction of PORTICI-ERCOLANO on the A3 motorway that connects Naples to the ancient cities of Pompeii and Herculaneum, key destinations for tourist itineraries of central-southern Italy. Easily accessible, its location makes the Palazzo del Corallo accessible to tourist coaches that can easily stop in the large square in front.