The history of our Company is parallel to the history of our family.
It is since four generations ago, exactly since 1896 - when Nunzio Russo "Senior" opened his first workshop in Naples - that the Russo Family is known as an expression of superior craftsmanship and quality in the production of frames for cameos and precious stones.
Nunzio was a master goldsmith and his esteemed creations reflected exclusively his own taste.
Over the years, Nunzio Senior., supported by his skillful son Ciro, perfected his art specializing in frames for Cameo end precious stones.
Since the '60s, this family tradition has been carried on by Renato and Nunzio Junior and today, thanks to Marco and Ciro Junior, the company continues to grow by specializing in more and more refined frames, among which the Roman, and Etruscan filigree are the most famous styles.
The "young" Russo’s, while maintaining the origins and traditional character of such very special workmanship, are at the moment implementing a policy of even further innovation, that takes place at the new corporate headquarters at the Centre Goldsmith Oromare in Marcianise (near Naples), with the intent to use the most innovative technologies in order to promote relations and communications with their customers.